So... i have been a huge slacker on this site.. I have vowed to myself to become a little more dedicated. I have had a couple weeks this past month where i have just been a huge slacker when it comes to working out and eating good. The bonus is, I still lost weight. I have 4 more pounds to go to reach my first goal. Then I will set a new goal for next year to reach my desired range!
I hate when I slack off in the gym, because it seems like even if I miss a week, its like starting over again. Its really frustruating. But.. it doesnt seem to take as long to catch up..
So this week was started off right.. I have been 3 days so far since monday, weeks not over yet.. hopefully I can get up to running 2 1/2 miles.. I have such limited time to go. I like going first thing in the morning, but this means I have to get up and go before work! This is challenging, because I don't go to bed much before midnight, every night. I give myself at least 30 minutes there. .. but that is usually pushing it.. so i am really trying to make the most out of my time. My day seems to flow so much smoother and I feel so much better when I go in the mornings. Plus, it gives me more time with my family at night time when i dont go after work.. I have a really bad problem of talking myself out of going if its at the end of the day.
Everyday is a new beginning! A work in progress to achieve my desired goals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment