Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Friday 8/1 - Tuesday 08/5

I ate really really bad this past Weekend! I still haven't been able to go back to the gym because of my leg.. so no exercise all weekend.. Then of course I had to go and get sick with the flu on monday... THAT SUCKED!
So I am headed back to the gym today after work!

FRIDAY INTAKE 08/01
  • 10 Ritz Crackers
  • 5 Pink Wintergreen Lozenges
  • ARBYS: 2 reg. roast beef sandwhiches with Arby Sauce
  • 2 Mozarella Sticks dipped in Marinara
  • 30 oz Diet Dr. Pepper
  • 3 Roasted Marshmellows
  • 116.4 oz H2O

NO GYM/Exercise

SATURDAY INTAKE 08/02

  • 20 oz H2O
  • 6 small pieces bacon
  • 1 blueberry pancake & 1 reg. pancake with 4 tsp butter and Syrup
  • 1/2 Turkey sandwhich on White G-ma bread, spray butter, tomato slice, 1/2 slice of cheese, and mustard
  • 13 cheetos
  • 1 can reg pepsi
  • 1 small rasberry shake (SO YUMMY)
  • 15 doritos dipped in bean dip
  • 1 small slice of watermelon
  • 1/2 c. grapes
  • 1 hamburger with cheese, lettuce, tomato, ketchup and mustard
  • 8 cheese sunchips
  • 3 pull n peel licorice
  • 4 wafer cookies
  • sunflower seeds
  • 1 smore...mmmmm
  • 1 keebler caramel/chocolate cookie
  • 2 smirnoffs
  • 40 oz diet coke

NO GYM... camping.

SUNDAY INTAKE 08/03

  • 1 can of diet coke
  • 45 oz H2O
  • 2 slices french toast on grandma bread with butter & Syrup
  • 1/4 c. hashbrowns
  • 3/4 Turkey Sandwhich on grandma white bread, cheese, spray butter, mustard
  • 1 small (lunchable size) piece of cheese, 1 small (lunchable size) piece of bologna
  • 1 can reg pepsi
  • 1/2 c. grapes
  • 1 mini airhead
  • 20 mike and ikes
  • PAPA JOHNS PIZZA: 1 slice of hawaiin chicken bbq, 1 slice of ham & pineapple
  • 4 full graham crackers dipped in 1/2 c. 2% milk

NO GYM/Exercise

MONDAY INTAKE 08/04

  • 53.8 oz H2O
  • 3/4 packet of Organic instant oatmeal with Flax Seed, 3 splenda Packets, and 1/16th cup of milk
  • 2 pink wintergreen lozenges
  • 12 oz regular coke
  • 1 slice of white Grandma Sycamore Bread

NO GYM/Exercise.... SICK SICK SICK

Weighed 150.0 pounds this morning! YIKES! Weekend of eating bad...

TUESDAY INTAKE 08/05

  • 25 oz H2O
  • 30 oz. Diet Coke
  • 1 1/2 c. Raisin Bran, 4 tsp. sugar, 1 c. 2% milk
  • 2 Banana Bars (like banana bread but flat with Cream cheese Icing)
  • 1 can of Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup (200 cal)
  • 9 Saltine Crackers

NO GYM/Exercise... was going to go with Jason tonight and walk on the treadmill while he and Jared played Raquetball.. but my stomach was feeling a little wierd!

So Today started off good! I feel so much better.. and even though its my Birthday.. I am GOING TO THE GYM AFTER WORK.. I am going to start slow and not Increase my speed for at least a few days.. I don't want to injure myself again and set myself back! That sucked!

My leg is feeling a lot better.. so "TAKE IT EASY".

This morning I did weigh 146.5.. SO at least being sick I lost all the "water retention" i gained over the weekend..

Yay for me!

No comments: