Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wednesday Aug. 6th in Review

Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Me!
Yay for me ! It turned out to be a really nice day! I ended up eating well and even getting to the GYM!

I ACCOMPLISHED ONE OF MY GOALS!!!!
* I ran 1.15 miles without stopping! (4.6 speed) I was so soooo so Happy!

GYM = 2.10 miles Total/30 minutes Total Time on Treadmill/3 minute warm up/5 minute cool down/min 3-18 running (no breaks)/min 18-20 walking/min 20-25 running @4.6/min 25-30 cool down.

WEDNESDAY INTAKE:
  • 1 pck instant oatmeal (Maple & Brown Sugar) 50% reduced sugar (actually pretty good), 3 splenda packets, 1/8 c. 2 % milk (135 calories)
  • Cafe Rio: 1 salmon taco on wheat tortilla with lettuce, wedge of lime, lettuce and 2 Tsp. Dsg
  • 34 oz Diet Coke
  • 1 jolly rancher
  • RUBY RIVER: 1 slice of sourdough bread with butter, 1 thin sliced sourdough bread with melted parm. cheese, dipped in artichoke dip (~1 Tbsp.), 1/2 c. green salad with ranch, cheese & tomatoes, 4 oz new york steak
  • 1 small sliver of cheesecake.

This morning I weighed myself and lost another 1/2 pound! 146.0!

No comments: