Friday, August 15, 2008

Thursday 08/14 In Review..

Yesterday was a little better day.. but I still couldn't manage to keep myself away from the snacks. Its like I have been CRAVING sugar lately!
Geez... I did go to the gym after work, was proud because I was able to increase my speed a little bit.

THURSDAY INTAKE:
  • 139.2 oz H2O
  • Instant Oatmeal Maple & Brown Sugar (reduced sugar), 3 splenda packets, 1/8 c. 2% milk
  • 3 pink wintergreen lozenges
  • 100 cal pack "hersheys snacksters"
  • smart ones: Swedish Meatballs (270 cal)
  • 1 single Peanut butter twix stick (140 cal)
  • 1/2 pack twizzlers Nibs (110 cal)
  • 1 can diet coke
  • 1 jolly rancher
  • 1 c. angel hair noodles, 1/2 c. prego sauce with hamburger, sprinkle of parmesan
  • 1/2 c. corn with 1 tbsp butter and lemon pepper
  • 1 garlic texas toast
  • 100 cal pack "reeses snacksters"

GYM: 1.81 mile on Treadmill/25 minutes

No comments: