Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tuesday 08/12 in Review...

Yesterday was pretty good... I am finally feeling like I am making progress being consistent with my exercise regimen. It feels so good!! I am starting to lose the feelings of 'exercise sucks!'.. I am starting to have that weird feeling in my leg again, so today I plan on just doing a mellow 25 minute run.

TUESDAY INTAKE:
  • 134.2 oz. H2O
  • Instant maple & brown sugar oatmeal (reduced sugar), 3 splenda packets, and 1/8 c. 2% milk. (200 cal)
  • 10 Caramel apple sugar babies
  • 16 oz diet coke
  • 1/4 chicken & cheese quesadilla with potato, salsa, & 1/8 c. Guacamole
  • 1/4 c. Refried Beans with 4 tortilla chips
  • 1 jolly rancher
  • Handful of bbq sunflower seeds
  • 8 almond m&m's
  • Cheetos (150 cal)
  • PB&J: 2 slices whole wheat grandma bread, 1 1/2 tbsp. all natural peanut butter, 1 1/2 tsp. strawberry jelly.
  • 4 oz diet coke

GYM: 2.89 miles on the treadmill, 40 minutes!

No comments: