Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wednesday 08/13 in Review...

I was so super hungry and snacky today! I don't know what my problem was! It was horrible! I never made it to the gym. After work Janson had a soccer practice and then Jace had a Doctors appointment, and if I would have went to the gym, we would have ended up taking two cars, extra gas, etc.. so, I made the decision to take a "day off". I think my legs (shins) are happy about that! They are still bothering me a little bit. I am just going to work through it!

WEDNESDAY INTAKE:
  • 101.4 oz H2O
  • Instant Maple and Brown sugar oatmeal (50% red. sugar), 3 splenda packets, 1/8 c. 2% milk
  • 38 plain M&M's
  • CAFE RIO: 2 salmon tacos on wheat with a little lettuce and 3 total teaspoons of creamy tomatillo dressing
  • handful of sunflower seeds
  • 55 oz diet coke (total) yikes..
  • 100 cal pack "hersheys snacksters"
  • 10 caramel apple sugar babies
  • 1 flour tortilla dipped in 2 tsp creamy tomatillo dressing
  • 100 cal "reeses snacksters"
  • 1/2 bag of cheetos (160 cal)
  • 2 choc. parfait NIPS
  • 8 oz Regular Pepsi (YIKES)
  • 1 LARGE slice of ham and pineapple pizza from BIG DADDY pizza.. (spicy..)

Wow.. tone it down today! GEEZ! I didn't even get on the scale today I was so nervous! I have been CRAVING apple dessert from Applebees... I better watch it!

GYM: DAY OFF

No comments: