Friday, August 8, 2008

Thursday Aug 7th, In Review!

I can't complain to much about yesterday! My intake could have been less snacky! i guess that goes for not having much lunch... oops.. I was stuck to the routine and went to the gym directly after work! I had a great workout.

I am so proud of myself for sticking to my tasks and goals. It feels so great! Especially when I am seeing my body start to change and the weight finally dropping on the scale. It is such a good motivator for me. As hard as it is for me to get myself to the gym, It feels so good to go, and there are a lot of rewards to it! I love the rewards of my clothes fitting better! Today I put on a new pair of size 8 jeans I bought awhile ago because they were cheap. When I brought them home I could not even pull them up over my THIGHS! When I slipped them on today, I was able to pull them up and button them, and they were not even TIGHT! Yay for me.. right there, it makes me stay motivated to run on the treadmill! I am starting to really like it. I try really hard to have a better outlook on it now that I have gone this far!




THURSDAY INTAKE 8/7:
  • 121.4 oz H2O
  • Instant Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal (50% reduced sugar), w/ 3 splenda Packs, 1/8c. 2% milk
  • 100 cal pack "Reeses Snacksters"
  • 1 banana
  • 1 large red delicious apple with 2 1/2 Tbsp. All Natural Peanut Butter
  • 1/2 bag Cheetos (160 cal)
  • 3/4 can diet coke
  • 1/4 c. plain m&ms
  • 5 oz steak (leftover)
  • 1 medium sweet potato with 8 sprays of butter and 3 tsp. brown sugar
  • 3 E.L. Fudge sandwhich cookies
  • 1/3 c. "Turtle Chex Mix"

GYM: I did awesome today! 35 minutes on the Treadmill. 2.46 miles. 2 min w/u, 5 min c/d, min 2-20 ran @ 4.6 (thats 18 MINUTES without stopping), min 20-23 @ 3.9, min 23-29 @4.7, min 29-30 @4.5, & 30-35 c/d...

Note to self: Keep up the motivation! Finally starting to feel better about yourself.. your body is finally starting to get a shape back... not quite to goal standards yet, but SOON!

No comments: