Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Weekend in Review

I have the hardest times on the weekend. First, I never end up exercising. Second, I eat like crap!
YIKES! I really really really need to get better at this!

SATURDAY INTAKE 8/9:
  • 98.4 oz H2O
  • 1/2 c. Hashbrowns
  • 1 slice whole wheat toast with butter
  • 1 egg
  • 40 oz Diet Coke
  • Sunflower seeds
  • 1/2 Navajo taco at fair.. scone, chili, lettuce, tomato, cheese, sour cream, salsa
  • ice cream cone: ARCTIC CIRCLE
  • Hot Tamales (130 cal)

The most exercise I got was carrying jenny all through the county fair, with some breaks from Jason!

SUNDAY INTAKE 8/10:

  • 30 oz H2O
  • 2 bowls of captain crunch with milk
  • Rumbi: 1/2 Steak & Chicken with noodles, veggies and sauce
  • ice cream cone: Arctic Circle
  • 25 oz Diet Pepsi
  • 1 small piece of Stouffers Meat Lasagna
  • 1 1/2 slices of french bread with butter
  • 3 strawberries
  • sunflower seeds
  • 1 orange candy slice
  • 1/4 c. sugar babies!!!

Exercise.. not really any.. went and floated the provo river!

BACK TO THE GYM AND BACK ON TRACK FOR LOSING!

No comments: