Today was a pretty decent day! I ate pretty good... however, I did not get any exercise in! I donated blood at my works "Mobile blood drive!" I love being able to donate to help those that are truly in need. They told me that I could not do any strenuous exercise.. so the gym was out! Even though I wouldnt have hit the gym anyways, Jenny was really sick, so I left work early and took her and Jurnee to the doctor! (Jenny has pneumonia and Jurn has a Sinus infection). LAME!
I am still serious about training for my 5K... so, watch for my posts about my training!
FRIDAY INTAKE
- Regular instant oatmeal, 1/8c. milk and 3 splenda packets
- 1 Pack of Lorna Doone Cookies (210 calories) - my treat from the blood mobile
- 1 med Red Delicious Apple with salt
- 1 Peaches and Cream Special K bar (90 Calories)
- 1 Chicken Pot Pie (610 Calories) .. i felt so sick after I ate this!
- 38 oz Diet Coke
- 121.4 oz of H20
NO EXERCISE!
No comments:
Post a Comment