Friday, July 11, 2008

Thursday 7/10/2008 In Review

So yesterday, I did ok.. I almost, yes, ALMOST, lost motivation to go to the gym! I changed at work, and everything, however, I almost talked myself out of it! I got 3/4 of the way home, and realized I was going to be very upset with myself! SO I WENT! I tried the GOLDS on 5400 S. out.. Not to bad.
ANyhow... All I ended up doing was the treadmill.. but it was better than nothing.

I have even talked Jason into TRAINING TO DO A 5K with me.. yeah yeah.. only a 5K.. but I gotta start somewhere! This is MOTIVATION for me!

THURSDAYs INTAKE:
  • Regular Oatmeal, 1/8 c milk, 3 splenda Packets
  • Carusos Deli: French Dip (with top bun only), 5 slices of Roast beef, 2 pieces of provolone cheese, 1/8 c. Au Jus
  • 1 NIP (Hard Candy.. Chocolate Parfait)
  • 1 handful of sunflower seeds.. ( I love eating these while I drive.. wierd.. I know)
  • 1 small plum
  • PB&J: 2 slices whole wheat breat, 1 1/2 tbsp All Natural Peanut Butter, 1 1/2 Tbsp. Strawberry Jelly
  • 15 Ruffles Potato Chips
  • 3 Otter Pops (25 cal. each)
  • 25 Oz Diet Coke
  • 147.40 Oz H20

EXERCISE:

Run/Walk = 1.63 miles on Treadmill for 25 minutes.

No comments: