Monday, July 14, 2008

Sunday 7/13/08 In Review

Okay! Sunday was a horrible eating day for me! I agree!
I noticed it when I stepped on the scale this morning! I really need to start doing better on the weekends, ALL WEEKEND!

SUNDAY INTAKE
  • 2 bowls of Peanut Butter Captain Crunch
  • TACO BELL: Bean & Cheese burrito, no onions or sauce
  • 1 mini chips a hoy chocolate chip cookie
  • 25 oz. Diet Pepsi
  • 60 oz H20
  • 1/2 c. sunflower seeds in the shell
  • BBQ'd Cheeseburger on a sesame seed bun, with tomato (2 slices), ketchup & Mustard
  • 20 grapes
  • 20 cherries
  • 12 ruffles potato chips
  • 12 oz diet coke
  • 8 oz diet coke
  • one slice of french bread with butter
  • 2 snack size kit kat bars..

NO Exercise! Today is the day to start training for my 5K.

No comments: