I have exercised both days! (run/walk on treadmill).. which I can proudly say is more running than walking! Both days I went right after work. I was extremely tired and yawning, however, I still went and 'WOW', it increased my energy and made me feel so good! I find that once I get on the treadmill, I can push myself to go longer and farther! I am starting to learn how to make the evil thoughts in my head go away. (Like how bad I just want to stop, lol)
Monday I was FINALLY able to do a 10 minute running streak on the treadmill at a 4.9 speed! I am starting to see that my endurance is building up! happy, happy, HAPPY! I even did a 6 minute spurt at a 5.1 speed. Total I did 35 minutes, with a 2 minute warm up and a 5 minute cool down within that 35 minutes. "2.51 MILES" ! This is big for me!
Tuesday I ran a 14 minute streak (WOW, even better) at 4.7 speed! I varied my speed up and down the rest, but I can honestly say that out of the 30 minute total, with the 7 minute warm up /cool down I walked 4 minutes! So yes.. I am getting better.. 30 minutes = 2.13 Miles!
I can say that now its starting to be a challenge for me! I am getting motivated and wanting to do more each time I go. Even if its only a 1/10th of a mile farther! I just want to build up! Maybe even go a little faster! Who knows! Not to mention, the scale is starting to show my progress! I can see I am doing better by the pounds, and I can actually tell a little bit of a difference in the BUFF! Jason took some before and After pictures of me in my bathing suit at the first of May! I am way to embarassed to post them right now, maybe when I know I look better, but wow! I was looking at them the other night, and WHAT MOTIVATION! Yikes!
I have lost 3 inches off of my waist, so hopefully about 6 more inches to go!
I CAN DO IT!
MONDAY 7/28 INTAKE:
- 1 can strawberry slimfast (180 cal)
- 11 jolly rancher screamin' sours (121 Cal)
- 5 pink wintergreen lozenges (i call 'em pepto bismal candies, lol) (60 cal)
- 1 medium sweet potato, 8 sprays of butter, 2 tsp brown sugar (~200 cal)
- 17 Wheatable Whole Wheat Crackers (140 Cal)
- 1 Ghiradelli Chocolate/Caramel Square (73 Cal)
- 1 medium pancake with 2 tablespoons strawberry Jelly
- 1 slice banana bread with six sprays of butter
- WENDYS: 1 chicken sandwhich with cheese, ketchup, lettuce (AT MIDNIGHT!)
- 30 oz Diet Coke
- 117.9 oz H2O
Today I took some Measurements:
Bust: 35 1/2" Waist: 33" Hips: 41" Neck: 14.25" = 36% Body Fat
TUESDAY 7/29 INTAKE:
- Instant "organic" Oatmeal with 3 splenda packets & 1/8 c. milk (215 Cal)
- Cup of Noodle - Lime shrimp (290 Cal)
- 20 Cherries (150 Cal)
- 5 pink Wintergreen Lozenges (60 cal)
- Small handful of plain M&M's (~70 cal)
- Sunflower seeds (~30 cal)
- 1 piece of Texas Toast
- 1 Piece of Lasagna (Stouffers)
- 1/2 c. corn w/ 2 tsp. butter & Lemon Pepper
- 30 oz. Diet coke
- 112.50 oz. of H2O
I could lay off of the treats a little bit, but sometimes I just need a little sugar pick me up in the afternoon! I am eating in moderation and by serving size.. My goals are coming along!

No comments:
Post a Comment