Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wednesday 7/9/08 in review...

So yesterday.... I DID NOT EXERCISE! I was so sore still! I am going to slowly work my way back up and build up my endurance. The plan is to go tonight after work! GYM AGAIN! (not only are we paying for a gym membership, but it does make me feel great to go!) Back before our trip in April, I was going 4 days per week! For me that is pretty darn good! I was actually noticing a change in my body shape, my clothes were beginning to fit differently! Then we went on our trip, Came home and started a new job with new hours.. and it went downhill from there! So... SHAPE UP... back on track! I tried, again, really hard to get out of bed this morning and go to the gym! I don't know what my problem is! YIKES! I weighed myself this morning again, and gained 0.5 pounds! 150 today! What???? Must be all that muscle changing from my hard workout... lol.. yeah right.. I thought I ate pretty good yesterday!

Wednesday Intake
  • Apple Spice Oatmeal (Instant) 1/8c. milk, 3 splenda packets
  • Rumbi: 1 c. noodles, 1 tbsp. sauce, 4 small strips of steak, 4 small chunks of chicken, with a few vegetables in there.
  • 20 oz of DIET COKE
  • 3 Tbsp. All Natural Peanut Butter with a Medium apple
  • 5 small (cut up) pieces of steak off of Jurnees plate
  • 1/4 piece of a BBQ'd Chicken Breast (with a Tsp. bbq sauce)
  • 1 Small Sweet Potato with 8 sprays of SPRAY BUTTER & 2 Tsps brown sugar/splenda mix (I can't quite tell if I like my new brown sugar/splenda mix, I bought it at walmart last night because it has fewer calories than reg. brown sugar! Lately I have a sweet potato obsession! But I have to have it with a little brown sugar!.. They are supposed to be really good for you! I will investigate the calorie content!)
  • 1 can Diet Coke (I know.. bad.. I usually don't do more than one.. this was at 9pm.. so this could be the reason my weight was up a 1/2 pound.. I did not have time to drink the water to flush it out! I was a little puffy this morning! I can always tell if I am retaining a little bit of water by my wedding ring!)
  • 101.4 oz of H2O today! (On 20 oz I added a peach Iced Tea Crystal Lite flavoring!)

Today I will try and eat better! And have my dinner earlier! (not 930 pm again!!!)

No comments: