I made it to the gym three times last week, and did three workouts.. I missed one of my training days, but I am just not going to give myself a break this week and still complete it! I have to keep moving forward with reaching my goal. I have about 5 weeks before we leave to Lake Powell, so I have a bit to lose still..
TUESDAY 7/23 INTAKE:
- Instant "Organic" oatmeal with Flax seed, 1/8 c. milk and 3 splenda Packets
- 3 Chocolate parfait Nips (60 cal for all)
- Sugarhouse BBQ: Pulled pork sandwhich on white bun with 3 tbsp BBQ sauce.
- 1 cherrywood smoked chicken wing .. no sauce
- 12 oz diet coke
- CAFE RIO: 1 cup chicken soup with broth, veggies, pico, chicken, cheese & 1 small white flour tortilla!
- 15 oz diet coke on ice at movie
- 10 jolly rancher screamin sour fruit chews at movie... (its a good thing I cant find these at the store, I would be highly addicted..)
- 101.4 oz H2O
GYM TODAY: run/walk 1.75 miles in 25 minutes. (speed up to 4.7 - 4.8)
WEDNESDAY 7/23 INTAKE:
- Instant "organic" oatmeal with flax seed, 1/8 c. milk, 3 splenda packets
- 30 oz Diet Coke
- CROWN BURGER: 1 cheeseburger with white bun, lettuce, tomato, cheese, ketchup and mustard :(
- 5 Single French Fries
- 1 small SLIVER of chocolate cake with Chocolate icing
- 1 ice cream cone with 1 small scoop of chocolate ice cream
- 1 medium sweet potato with 1 1/2 tsp butter and 2 tsp brown sugar
- 101.4 oz H2O
NO GYM TODAY.. no time..
THURSDAY 7/24 INTAKE:
- 1 can diet coke 12 oz
- 1 packet Emerald Breakfast Trail Mix
- 20 Wheat thins
- KFC: 2 chicken legs (original recipe), 1 biscuit with 1 packet of butter & 1 packet of honey.
- 32 oz Regular Rootbeer
- 10 slices of Roast Beef thin sliced Lunch Meat
- 67.6 oz of H2O
NO GYM.. NOt feeling very well..
FRIDAY 7/25 INTAKE:
- Instant "Organic" Oatmeal with Flax seed, 3 splenda packets, 1/8 c. milk
- 4 small pieces cantaloupe
- 4 small pieces of pineapple
- 10 grapes
- 8 jolly rancher fruit chews
- 3/4 c. Chicken Thai Salad
- 1 white roll
- 1/2 c. pasta salad
- 1 1/2 slice honey baked ham
- 24 oz Diet Coke (2 cans)
- 1 Hot Dog with ketchup and Mustard
- 5 Doritos COOL RANCH
- 126.4 oz H2O
GYM: Run/walk 1.77 miles on treadmill for 25 min. (4.8 speed) getting a little quicker...
SATURDAY 7/26 INTAKE:
- 2 small bowls Peanut Butter Captain Crunch w/ 1 c. 2% milk
- MCDONALDS: 1 cheeseburger w/o pickles and onions w/ 1 small fry
- 32 oz. Diet Coke
- 30 oz. H2O (this sucked.. i need to go get my water filled!!!)
- 5 full graham crackers dipped in 2% milk
- 2 oreo (double stuff) cookies
- 1 can strawberry lemonade 12 oz (140 cal)
- 8 oz Diet Coke
- 1 hot dog, 1 bun with 3/4 c. Nalley Chili with 4 Tbsp. shredded cheddar cheese
NO GYM.. jason and I were planning on going when we came back from camping.. we ended up falling asleep on the couch instead! LAME
SUNDAY 7/27 INTAKE:
- 17 oz H2O (This sucked... NEED WATER FILLED!)
- 35 oz Diet Coke.. Jason brought me home a fountain! I love love love soda in the Fountain!
- 20 Cherries
- 1 1/2 slices banana bread! (WAY TO GO JURNEE! SHE MADE HER FIRST BATCH OF BANANA BREAD!)
- 1 small brownie.. yay jurn! good job
- 1 medium sweet potato with 1 1/2 tbsp. butter and 3 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 can sprite zero
NO GYM.. every intention .. just didn't quite make it.
Last week in a nutshell.. could have made some better food choices... Exercise was great... need to try for four to five sessions this week. Possibly adding some weights in there somewhere!
I can do it, I can do it.. it makes me feel so good after i go to the gym and exercise! It makes me feel better about myself and gives me more energy! I do seem to sleep better at night as well. So I will keep it up this week!

No comments:
Post a Comment