WORKOUT
- Run/Walk 1.65 miles on the treadmill with a 1.0-3.0 incline, for 25 minutes.
- AB workout = 100 crunches
- FULL ARM WORKOUT = Biceps/Triceps/Shoulders/Chest/Back ... Biceps and Triceps I did free weights, Shoulders, Back and Chest I used the machines ( I did the body for life method with the sets/reps)
TUESDAY INTAKE
- Cinnamon/Spice Oatmeal (instant), 1/8 c. milk, 3 Splenda Packets
- 10 Wheatable crackers (Whole Wheat)
- 32 0z Diet Dr. Pepper
- 1 small box of Boston Baked Beans (120 Cal)
- 1/2 Chicken/Cheese/Potato Quesadilla (1/2 meaning only one single tortilla used)
- 1 Medium Sweet Potato with 7 Sprays of butter and 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 Jolly rancher Candies
- 129.40 oz Water
~I brought my workout stuff with me.. I will see how my body feels by the end of the day! I am pretty sore this morning!

No comments:
Post a Comment