Yesterday I exercised after work! I did a run/walk for 1.50 miles (22 minutes). I ate really well... Back on track from eating bad on the weekend! It is so hard... i really need to focus on getting up and going first thing in the morning! I had every intention of exercising at lunch, however, had to run an errand with Jason, so I went after work! At least I made it! Every monday it seems its really hard for me to get to the gym, or better yet exercise! I have not been doing any weights the last few workouts! I need to start back up! Its hard just to focus and get the 30 minutes in!
MONDAY INTAKE:
- Instant "organic" oatmeal with flax seeds with 3 splenda packets and 1/8 c. 2% milk
- 1 chocolate chip cookie
- 30 oz diet coke
- 20 cherries
- CAFE RIO: 2 salmon tacos (small wheat tortilla, salmon, lettuce, fresh lemon juice and 1/2 tbsp dressing for each taco)
I should have probably eaten a little more, but I got really busy and kind of forgot! I wasnt really that hungry!
1 comment:
HEY! You are doing good! Does it help to track it like that? Probably.. Keep it up! You look fabulous.
Post a Comment