Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tuesday 7/15 in Review

Ok! So yesterday I did Great! I ate great and had an AWESOME workout... the only thing that was kind of a downfall is I decided to do my weights first and then my Cardio... Bad idea.. I felt so fatigued that I don't think I got the best out of my run/walk.. at least I tried that method and know now, that it does not work for me. Otherwise, I did 18 minutes of cardio, legs and abs. Day 1 of 5K training, down...

TUESDAY INTAKE
  • 1 Jolly Rancher
  • Handful of sunflower seeds
  • 1 strawberry slimfast (180 calories)
  • 30 oz of Diet Coke
  • CHIPOTLE: 2 small soft shell chicken tacos with 2 Tbsp sour cream, pico de gallo, corn salsa & 4 Tbsp of cheese
  • 25 cherries
  • 1 medium sweet potato w/ 10 sprays of butter and 4 tsp brown sugar
  • small bunch of green seedless grapes

EXERCISE: GYM!!

No comments: