Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A new week!

Okay... Confession time. I hate horribly this weekend! Even some krispy kreme donuts! What is my problem! I gained 3 pounds, have lost one! Back up to 151! So I started my week out going to bed Sunday night saying, "I am going to get up and go running!" Every good intention was there, but just didn't quite make it up! So, never even went after work either! Had to go pick up the car, went and ate CHINESE food with my brother in law who brought the kids home. By that time, it was late and time to get everyone settled in for the night! I am now back on track to eating the right way! And have an exercise plan in motion for the rest of the week! My goal by the start of next week is 148.

Goal for this week:
1. Exercise Tuesday through Saturday
2. Post on This blog everyday to keep motivation up!


Monday Food:

115.6 oz h2o
Apple Cinnamon oatmeal with 1/8 c 2% milk and 3 packets splenda
2 crunchy tacos w/ tomatoes from taco bell
1 bean and cheese burrito with no onions or sauce from taco bell
30 oz diet dr. pepper
1 portion ham fried rice
1 portion beef and broccoli
4 cream cheese wontons with sweet and sour
24 oz diet coke


Monday Exercise: NONE :(

No comments: