Sunday, July 13, 2008

Saturday July 12th in Review

LAZY LAZY LAZY... That is what I was all day. Never did I get out of my PJ's once.. Sat on the couch most of the day! Never even got in the car once today! It was fabulous..

SATURDAY INTAKE:

  • 1 can Strawberry Slimfast
  • 15 Wheatable Crackers
  • 1 tbsp canned cheese
  • 7 slices turkey lunch meat
  • 20 Cherries (I love summer time for these!)
  • 1 orange otter pop (25 calories)
  • 1 small/medium sweet potato w/ 7 sprays of spray butter, & 2 tbsp of brown sugar
  • 1 chicken sandwhich from WENDYS w/ cheese, lettuce, tomato and ketchup
  • 30 oz Diet coke..
  • 101.4 oz H2O

And that was it! So, all in all, pretty ok day.. would have been better if I could have gotten my fat butt motivated to do some exercise! Even a little bit would have been good! Well.. Next week I have a schedule to keep! OFF TO THE POOL!

No comments: