Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tuesday July 1st

So yesterday was my first official day on my plan! I am still eating a Body For Life type diet. I am still doing exercise according to the plan because I want to get toned as well.. However, I am adding more cardio, due to the fact that I want to reach my goals! Maybe one day I can do some "shorter" races! I am not quite on a marathon kick yet! Maybe someday!

Food & Fluid For Tuesday:
* 135 oz H2O
* 25 oz Diet Coke
* instant oatmeal packet (regular) with 3 splenda packets and 1/8 cup 2% milk.
* 1 jolly rancher
* 1 piece of chocolate after lunch
* handful of sunflower seeds with the shells (these are my savior on my way home from work!)
* 1/2 chicken and cheese quesadilla with small portion of refried beans, some shredded lettuce and some fresh tomatoes (1/12 of a cup.. pretty small amount)
* Couple swallows of gatorade (petty, I know.. but really want to keep close track)
* Medium Sweet Potato w/ 10 squirts of Spray Butter (I can't believe its not butter) w/ 3 tablespoons brown sugar
* 1 Slice 100% whole wheat bread with 5 squirts spray butter
* 1/2 can of Diet coke (6 oz)

Exercise for Tuesday:

Got up at 6:15am.. and went walk/jog/running... Distance was about 1.25 miles. Had a difficult time running outside.. bad side cramps.. It was a good starter workout for me. Did walk/jog/run spurts in 1-2 minute intervals.

Did 36 squats to end my workout


* I felt so good the whole day! It was nice to know that my workout was over when I got home from work!

No comments: