Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Monday 7/14 in Review

I do not know what my problem is with Mondays, but I have no motivation to exercise! I even took my gym clothes to work and changed before I left, but I still had no motivation to go! I went home and pretty much sat on my BUTT! I am so lame! So since Wednesday was supposed to be my "OFF" day on my 5K training schedule, I now have to exercise! OH WELL... I should be doing it everyday anyways!
I did ok with my food intake yesterday.
This mornings weigh in was 150.0 even.. Which puts me at gaining a 1/2 pound from last week! uggh

We are going to Lake Powell on August 29th and my new goal is:
LOSE TEN, yes 10, pounds by the time we leave! That is to put me at 140! So no more messing around!

I CAN DO IT, I CAN DO IT, I CAN DO IT... no more giving in to bad food and negative conscience!

MONDAY INTAKE
  • Cinnamon/spice instant oatmeal with 1/8 c. milk, 3 splenda packets
  • 5 Mozarella Sticks from sonic with a teeny pack of Marinara Sauce
  • 29 oz FOUNTAIN diet coke
  • 1 Banana
  • 25 cherries
  • 3 otter pops (75 calories total)
  • 1 medium sweet potato with 9 sprays of butter and 3 tsp brown sugar
  • 1 small slice of french bread with butter.
  • 116.4 oz of H2O

No Exercise!

No comments: