Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Last Week in Review

I am a total slacker! Got a little busy last week with having a half day off work on thursday and having friday off! I did pretty well exercising last week! I missed one day of my "training" d/t being really really sore! It really sucked.. But so far yesterday (monday) and Today (tuesday) I am right on track and have gone to the gym both days and RAN! with a little walking..

Last Week:

WEDNESDAY INTAKE

  • 1 strawberry slimfast (180 Cal)
  • 1 yogurt/granola bar (140 Cal)
  • 1 jolly rancher
  • 2 - 12 oz can diet coke
  • 1/2 rancheritos ham/egg/potato and cheese burrito
  • 1/2 plum
  • 1 cup macaroni with milk, a little butter, and 3 tbsp shredded cheese
  • 130.40 oz water

Went to the gym and ran 2.06 miles

THURSDAY INTAKE:

  • 1 can strawberry slimfast (180 cal)
  • 25 funyans (280 cal)
  • 10 Ritz crackers (160 cal)
  • 1 reg hot dog on bun with ketchup and mustard
  • sunflower seeds
  • 5 jolly ranchers
  • 1 med sweet potato with 8 sprays of butter and 4 tsp of brown sugaR
  • 1 otter pop
  • 35 oz diet coke
  • 5 circus animal cookies (itty bitty ones)
  • 135.20 oz of H20

NO Exercise today... still really sore!

FRIDAY INTAKE:

  • 101.40 oz H20
  • Emerald Breakfeast trailmix packet (280 Cal)
  • Sunflower seeds
  • 1 slice little ceasars cheese pizza
  • 30 oz diet coke
  • 20 cherries
  • strawberry shortcake (angel food cake with strawberries/sugar & whip cream!)
  • 1 and 1/2 grilled tuna and cheese sandwhich
  • 20 ruffles
  • 1 can diet coke

ATE HORRIBLE TODAY! at the pool all day with the kids!

Ran/walk 1.25 miles (25 minutes) at the track at the olympic oval with Tracie!

Saturday and Sunday I did not really keep track! Sunday was horrible! I really need to focus on eating better over the weekends! ANd maybe even adding some exercise in too! Yikes!

No comments: