I have always wanted to be an avid exerciser! It is so hard with work and 4 kids.. but enough of the excuses. I am going to do it! This blog is intended to keep me going with logging my food intake, exercise regimen, and just plain being healthy! I am sure I will vent all my frustruations on here as to things that may be road blocking..
Such as ever since my hysterectomy I am having a hard time getting this weight to melt off.. especially around my waist.. those muffins are getting bigger (from my perception!!) In my research, it is said after a hysterectomy that fat can pile around the waist/belly area... OKAY ... NO MORE! I hate the way it makes me feel.. I am not comfortable wearing a swim suit.. The round, chubby, double chin!! I am coming to terms.. I don't like it, I don't like the way I feel, and I want to accomplish a goal that I have set for myself! Enough of the "naughty" conscience telling me "there is always tomorrow".. "Your too tired, start tomorrow!" Every time I work out and run... I feel so good about myself! So, as horrid as it may look on screen, I will document my weight and my weight goals! I think that it will help for me to stay focused and see!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment