Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Obsessions..

I tried really hard at first, but I just
can not give it up! But I have cut out the
amount I drink! I do drink 80 oz of h20
per day, plus more water to counteract
the amount of diet coke I drink!



Ever since my diet started, I have been obsessed with sweet potatoes! I make them in the microwave, take them out of the skins, mash them up with a fork, put some spray butter on them, with about 2 Tbsp brown sugar (I love them that way) and enjoy! They are so yummy! Walmart even sells them individually wrapped, perfect for steaming in the microwave! So, I buy them both ways! Makes a perfect dinner and I they are pretty healthy! One Medium sweet potato is about 130 calories! So, overall, its probably about 200 calories, and it fills me up! I usually don't have anything else with it!

No comments: